- 1 bunch of gotukola
- Finely chopped 2 or 3 green chilies
- Finely chopped 2 or3 red onions
- 3 tablespoon fresh grated coconut
- 1 carrot grated (medium size)
- 1 tablespoon maldive fish flakes
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice to taste
- Wash the gotukola with salt water and finely chop them. Keep it asaid.
- Add grated coconut, grated carrot, green chilies, maldive fish flakes, red onions, salt, lime juice in to a bowl and mix them.
- Then add gotukola into the bowl and mixed it again. If necessary, you can add salt and lime juice again.
- Now you can taste the gotukola sambol with plain rice.