Finely chopped 1 medium onion
Finely Sliced 3 or 4 green chilies
Finely chopped 2 or 3 cloves of garlic
4 tablespoon of scraped coconut
¼-teaspoon turmeric powder
1-teaspoon mustard seeds
Salt to taste
- Clean and wash jackfruits. Then cut them in to small pieces.
- Boil them with ½-cup water in a medium heat until the jackfruit becomes tender.
- Meanwhile, grind the onion, green chilies, garlic, mustard seeds, curry leaves along with turmeric powder and salt, using a grinder or mortar and pestle. Then add the scraped coconut in to that mixture and mixed well.
- Remove from the heat and drain the excess water after the jackfruit become tender.
- Then add the nicely grinded coconut mixture in to the jackfruit and mixed them well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- It’s ready to serve.