3 or 4 sliced green chilies
½ sliced onion
2 or 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
Finely chopped medium size tomato
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon row curry powder
½ teaspoon of chili powder
2 table spoon of cooking oil
Salt to taste
- Wash leeks and potatoes with clean water.
- Cut leeks in to 1 cm sliced and peel and cut potatoes in to small pieces.
- Add cooking oil in to a pan and heat the oil.
- Once the oil get heated add mustard seeds in to the oil and let it burn in low heat for 3 seconds.
- Then add garlic in to the oil and let it boil for 2seconds and then add onion, curry leave, green chilies and let them boil for 3seconds.
- After that add potatoes and mixed them with a spoon.
- Then add tomato, spices, salt and mixed it well. Let them cook for 5 minutes.(Let potatoes cook with chopped tomato)
- Finally add the leeks and mix it well with others. Let them cook for 3 seconds and add the coconut milk in to the pan.
- Then let them cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes are well cooked and the gravy become reduced.
- Now it is ready to serve.