2 Medium size beet roots
½ onion sliced
2 green chilies sliced
2cloves of garlic chopped
½ teaspoon Chili powder
¼ turmeric powder
1/2teaspoon row curry powder
1 ½ cup of coconut milk
Salt to taste
- Remove the outer skin of the beetroots.
- Washed the beetroots with clean water.
- Cut the beetroots in to small slices.
- Then add them in to a clean cooking pan.
- Add all the spices along with the onion, garlic, curry leave, green chilies and finally add the coconut milk in to the beetroot pan.
- Then let them cook in a medium heat until the beetroot are finely cooked.
- You can let the gravy remain after beetroots finely cooked or cook the beetroots until it become dry.
- Now you can taste the beetroot curry with plain rice.