- 250g chicken
- 1 large size onion, sliced
- 1 cup of tomatoes sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger paste, 2 tbsp garlic paste and 1 tbsp Garcinia paste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp black curry powder
- ¼ tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 4 green chilies, small sliced
- 1 tbsp Crushed red pepper
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the meat, then cut it into pieces. (1 1/2 inch size).
- Deep-fry the meat until it gets a golden color.
- Heat three tablespoons of vegetable oil in any large frying pan.
- Then add the1 tbsp red chili powder, 1 tbsp ginger paste, 2 tbsp garlic paste and 1 tbsp garcinia paste fry them on medium fire for one minute.
- Add the onion pieces, 1 sprig curry leaves and 4 green chilies (small sliced)
- And fry them. then Add the 1 cup of tomatoes sliced.
- Add the pieces of chicken, salt, 1 tbsp sugar , 1 tbsp Crushed red pepper and stir well with above mixer.
- Then add above mixer 3 tbsp of coconut milk with ¼ tbsp turmeric powder and Stir. ( stir for half or one minute ).
- Finally add it, 2 tbsp black curry powder and 3 tbsp tomato sauce and until it mix to get it well a golden and red color.
- Now can be saved with rice.
Note: you can change the quantity of chili, sugar, pepper, salt and sauce according to your taste.