- 250g green beans
- 1/2 tsp raw curry powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 medium size tomato
- 1 branches of curry leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- salt to taste
- Wash the beans and cut them in 1 inch long slices.
- Cut the onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in the pot and fry the onion pieces, tomato pieces and curry leaves until light brown.
- Add beans and leave it for 5 minutes on low fire while stirring.
- Add the vegetable curry powder, black pepper, turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes on low fire.
- Check regularly if it’s boiling and add a half cup of coconut milk as soon as it reaches the boiling point.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low fire.
- Taste to see if there’s enough salt, add more salt if necessary.
Better to eat with rice.