- 250g All-purpose flour
- 60g butter
- 100g Sugar
- 3 table spoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tea spoon Vanilla essence
- First, mix baking powder with all-purpose flour and keep the flour mixer aside.
- Then add butter and sugar in to a large mixing bowl and mixed them well using a hand mixer or using a wooden spoon.
- Then add beaten egg in to the mixing bowl and mixed well.
- Then add the vanilla essence and mix the mixture for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Now add the flour mixer in to the bowl and mix the whole mixture using your hand until you get a nice dough.
- Then make some small balls out of the dough and give a little press on to the balls so that it gives them a round shape.
- Take some sugar in to a small bowl and dip the top of the round shaped dough in to the sugar so that we can see a sugar coat on them.
- Place the prepared sugar balls in to a baking tray by keeping some distance between each ball.
- Set the oven 180 Centigrade for 30 minutes and let them bake nicely.
- Now ready to serve your soft gnakatha.